Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Youtube and Instagram

Hi y'all!

I'm trying something new. I just started a new Youtube channel: A Girl and Her Yarn.

I'm going to be posting videos about yarn hauls and unboxing (for online purchases), crochet tutorials, patterns, work that is currently in progress, and fiber events.

Below is my first video. Check it out!


In addition to the youtube channel, I've started an Instagram page just for this blog, also called A Girl and Her Yarn. You can also follow my personal Instagram page, TimeWasJustADream, but that will have much more varied content than the yarn Instagram page.

Posts might be somewhat irregular, but I will make every attempt I can to try to get something out as regularly as I can. That being said, Instagram will likely be much more regular than the Youtube.

Like and subscribe and all that! :D

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment