Saturday, June 1, 2019

Fiber Arts Studio Tour 2019, Part 2

Stop 3: Flying Goat Farm, 29 Bridges, and Dragonfly Fibers




This stop was hosted at the Flying Goat Farm. They were cleaning up some storm damage from an EF-0 tornado that hit the area two days ago.

What I purchased:
Got to Sock from 29 Bridges. Fingering weight. 75% superwash merino 25% nylon. Colorway: Mustard.

Stop 4: Dancing Leaf Farm, The Fiberists, and Magpie Fibers





This was my favorite stop. The gardens and landscaping at Dancing Leaf Farm is amazing. I love the country cottage feel it gives. Also, this stop had a doggo. :3 His name is Tapper and he's the sweetest.
What I purchased:
Swanky Sock from Magpie Fibers. Fingering weight. 80% superwash merino 10% cashmere 10% nylon. Colorway: Hell's Bells. This coloway looks amazing in the sunlight.

Stop 5: Wandering Wool
This stop was at a cidery I had never been to in Montgomery County. I don't drink and I was driving, so I didn't partake in any cider. But I did purchase two skeins from Wandering Wool.
What I purchased:
Ausable Sock. Fingering weight. 80% superwash merino 10% cashmere 10% nylon. Coloway: Cinderella.
Helvellyn Sock. Fingering weight. 75% superwash BFL 25% nylon. Colorway: Bohemia.

No comments:

Post a Comment