Sunday, January 7, 2018

Double Layer Waffle Hat



About 4 years ago, I made a prototype of a double layered waffle stitch hat. It went into a shelf, then I moved, then it went into another shelf...until today. I received a question from someone on Ravelry about my Waffle Stitch Hat early this morning. This question was the nudge I needed to finally get the prototype hat pattern written down. 

One of the issues I've always had with my Waffle Stitch Hat is that I feel like it doesn't stand up to wind well. Too many holes in the waffle stitch. This double layered hat is my answer to this problem.

Unlike my other free patterns, I will not be able to put this pattern on here. There are two images I have to help with two tricky parts of this pattern that aren't showing up well on this page. 

My pattern is available as a digital download on Ravelry and Craftsy

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment