Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chunky Pussy Hat

Pattern available at the new website here.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this! I could not go to Washington either, but saw the many thousands of people wearing the pink hats on TV and knew I needed to make one! He Who Shall Not Be Named and his minions will NOT keep us down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Felicia! :D

    I used to live in NO VA -or nova as our son calls it- not that far from you, but I'm back home now in the PacNW! I love your attitude:
    Do not let society normalize what is going on. Don't give up.

    Fear NOT! (ok, it's somewhat normal to be afraid!)
    The SpoutingPumpkin will NEVER BE NORMAL. He just needs a psychiatrist and his meds. If you're on twitter, (and if you're interested) @Docroctex26 can let you in on his specifics...
    #Seriously

    When I saw this hat I knew I had to make one for the next time a protest is held anywhere near me. Now I just have to go find some pink yarn!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heading to DC this year for the March and I wanted to make my hat. Your pattern worked perfectly. Thank you for sharing it! I'll wear it proudly. :)

    ReplyDelete