Tuesday, July 8, 2014

575 Items

My graduate advisor and me.
Hello all. The semester has ended and now the summer is about halfway done. I'm very close to turning in my thesis and officially graduating with my Master of Science in Geological Sciences (Paleontology) from the Jackson School of Geosciences at the University of Texas at Austin. After that, I need to publish my thesis chapter and get hired. I've had one interview and I'm hoping the best for that one. But if anyone knows someone looking for an entry-level chemist who learns very quickly and is willing to move for free, please send them my way. I'm about to be unemployed and it scares the shit out of me.




But here are the latest crocheted stuff I donated to Jee Jee. This brings my total to 575 items donated since 2009.

Items:
-9 cowls
-1 scarf
-3 hats
-1 pair of mittens
-1 pair of slippers

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment